Classification Grievance

The Classification Grievance is used by clerical/technical personnel wishing to formally grieve that their current classification is inappropriate and to determine if a change in classification is warranted. Please follow the directions on page one when filling out this form and contact a contract administrator at the CTU office (517-355-1903) before submitting it.