The MSU Child Development Laboratories has immediate openings in its full day program at the East Lansing location and half day program at the Haslett location. The East Lansing location offers full day programming for 18+ months, and the Haslett location offers half day programming for 36+ months and 48+ months. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Kayla Scelfo via telephone (517-355-1900) or email (email@example.com).
- Clerical-Technical Union of MSU
- Administrative Professional Supervisors Association
- Police Unit (Capitol City Labor Program, Inc.)
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 324
- Administrative Professionals Association
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Local 274
- AFSCME Local 1585
The university will now move forward on preparing educational materials for health care open enrollment, which takes place throughout the month of October.
Eight unions are covered under the current health care contract with the university. One of the eight voted against ratification.