Consider working with one the Union’s membership committees. Email the chair to ask about joining or for additional information.
- Health & Safety
Board Established Committees
Contact the CTU President
The Executive Board appoints members to represent us on the following University committees. If you would like to have input into these areas of University life, contact the CTU representative.
- President’s Advisory Committee on Disability Issues
Tracy Rich, CTU Representative
Executive Board Committees
These committees are selected from Executive Board members after the general elections every October. GAT and Finance are mandated by the CTU Constitution.
- Grievance, Appeal and Trial (GAT)
Vice President Rosie Garcia, Chairperson
Other Constitutional Committees
The following committees are required by the CTU Constitution.
- Audit (members serve three-year terms; elected by membership in October elections)
Shawn Rayon (10/18)
Barbara Heyser (10/19)
Stephanie Six (10/20)
- Elections 2017 (committee appointed before each year’s general election):
- Sierra Matthews, Chairperson
- Brenda Bailey
- Rosie Garcia
- Stacey Patton
- Judy Redding